Monday

Lower Dens - Propagation


                                The words in my head, those
                                unspoken and unwritten,
                                those are the only
                                ones I can trust.
                                When life
                                became
                                entirely themed
                                and designed I decided
                                not to live. I wanted to do
                                something more important with
                                my life than be an international poep
                                star, so I checked myself into the nebulizer,

                                gasping for air

                                this is what I heard:

                                LOVE INTERNALIZES THE WORLD
Aryan Kaganof: A Boilerplate Document


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.